On a typical defarb I will do the following:
- Strip the stock to bare wood
- Shape the stock to look more like the original weapons
- Restain and oil the stock
Apply proper stock stamps
Barrel and Furniture
- Strip the barrel if blued and remove modern markings.
- Brown the barrel or leave in the white if you prefer that. Please call or email to let me know your preference.
- Stamp barrel with proper markings
- Polish all brass pieces to original look
- Restamp lockplate with period correct markings
- Inspect and clean lock workings. If there are any repairs needed, I would advise you first with cost to see if you wanted those done.
Determined at checkout.