On a typical defarb I will do the following.
- Strip the stock to bare wood
- Shape the stock to match measurements of original weapons
- Remove the cheek rest if requested
- Restain and oil the stock
Apply proper stock stamps
Barrel and Furniture
- Remove modern markings.
- Stamp barrel with proper markingLockplate
- Restamp lockplate with period correct markings
- Inspect and clean lock workings. If there are any repairs needed, I will advise you first with cost to see if you want those done.
Determined at checkout.